Heed this Dennis Bell
- Listen to RMS interviewed on the GNU/Linux User Show — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 29, 2005 04:57 PM
- This show presents an opportunity to learn a little bit about the heritage of GNU/Linux and some background about "free as in speech" software.
- Comments to the Copyright Office online — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 25, 2005 05:06 PM
- You can read a selection of the comments we received and delivered to the U.S. Copyright Office on Monday, August 22, 2005.
- Send comments on Copyright Office IE requirement — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 15, 2005 01:46 PM
- E-mail us your comment by August 18.
- Spain, Frankfurt, and Wikimania (2005-08-01 to 2005-08-08) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:53 PM
- Stallman visited Spain to participate in a roundtable discussion on installing and supporting free software in Andalusia. He then spoke in Frankfurt, Germany for the 2005 Wikimania conference on his views of copyright. There, he laid out a timeline on his views of copyright and how that has influenced projects such as Wikipedia.
- Call for nominations for the 2005 FSF Award for the Advancement of Free Software — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 22, 2005 03:38 PM
- Send in your nominations by 31 October 2005.
- Venezuela (2005-07-20 to 2005-07-31) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:51 PM
- Speaking for the "Primer Congreso Nacional de Software Libre," Richard Stallman took an opportunity to promote software freedoms in Maracaibo, Venezuela. Stallman then traveled to Caracas for the launch of Venezuela's newest TV news channel, Telesur. He had a slight change in schedule, meeting with Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. In Merida, Stallman's next stop in Venezuela, he spoke for the networking workshop called WALC 2005, organized by ESLARED.