Heed this Dennis Bell
- Eben Moglen to Speak at Stanford Seminars — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 11, 2004 11:32 AM
- Professor Eben Moglen has just confirmed that he will be speaking at both of the upcoming FSF licensing seminars, on August 24th and 25th at Stanford University. His topics will include patents and GPL 3.
- GPL and Free Software Licensing Seminars Approved for MCLE Credit — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 04, 2004 11:33 AM
- GPL Compliance News — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 27, 2004 11:03 AM
- Forged Emails — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 26, 2004 03:17 PM
- Some people have been receiving mail that appears to come from us that carries attachments which are probably dangerous. It's not really from us.
- FSF Offers GPL & Licensing Seminars — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 20, 2004 03:34 PM
- FSF is offering two days of seminars at Stanford University in northern California on the GPL and Free Software Licensing. The dates are August 24 and 25.
- About the Free Software Directory — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 05, 2004 02:56 PM
- One of our most important projects is the Free Software Directory. Janet Casey, the Directory's Maintainer, describes its scope and background.