Heed this Dennis Bell
- GPL Version 3 Development and Publicity Project (GPLv3) — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:55 PM
- Announcing the GPL Version 3 Development and Publicity Project (GPLv3)
- FOSSAP II (2005-08-29 to 2005-09-04) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:56 PM
- Stallman attends the second Free and Open Source Software Asia-Pacific Consultation (FOSSAP II) in Siem Reap, Cambodia. While there, he visits Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and China, speaking in each place for various organizations and universities.
- The Closest Thing to a Vacation (2005-08-29 to 2005-09-04) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:52 PM
- As part of his trip to Cambodia, Kuala Lumpur and China, Stallman reacts to the copyright statements of the World Trade Organization.
- Listen to RMS interviewed on the GNU/Linux User Show — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 29, 2005 04:57 PM
- This show presents an opportunity to learn a little bit about the heritage of GNU/Linux and some background about "free as in speech" software.
- Comments to the Copyright Office online — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 25, 2005 05:06 PM
- You can read a selection of the comments we received and delivered to the U.S. Copyright Office on Monday, August 22, 2005.
- Send comments on Copyright Office IE requirement — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 15, 2005 01:46 PM
- E-mail us your comment by August 18.