Heed this Dennis Bell
- Introducing Alyssa Rosenzweig, intern with the FSF tech team — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 12, 2018 04:39 PM
- Sonali's Progress on the Free Software Directory, weeks 1-2 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 12, 2018 03:06 PM
- The last few weeks have been very enlightening. I learned about MediaWiki extensions, like MobileFrontend, CSS, vim, and other mobile extensions. I installed MobileFrontend, and resolved a few issues I faced regarding HeaderTabs and in-line view. It feels great to have been able to get the basic structure for mobile view by now.
- FSF Job Opportunity: Copyright and Licensing Associate — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 09, 2018 03:38 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect computer user freedom, seeks a motivated and talented Boston-based individual to be our full-time Copyright and Licensing Associate.
- Take a stand before July 5th: Contact your MEP today — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Jul 02, 2018 04:13 PM
- May 2018: Photos from Brazil and Argentina — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jul 02, 2018 01:20 PM
- European Union Public License v. 1.2 added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 27, 2018 02:22 PM
- The European Union Public License v. 1.2 (EUPL-1.2) joins list of free licenses.