Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 26th — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 24, 2013 03:17 PM
- Interview with Shiv Shankar Dayal of Kunjika — by Joshua Gay — last modified Sep 23, 2013 12:10 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- June 2013 - San Miguel, El Salvador - Gone Fishin' — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jul 19, 2013 03:20 PM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 19th — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 18, 2013 06:01 PM
- May 2013 - Ciudad Madero, Mexico - At the ITCM — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Aug 15, 2013 02:50 AM
- FSF, other groups join EFF to sue NSA over unconstitutional surveillance — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 16, 2013 05:20 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Tuesday, July 16, 2013 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today joined eighteen other activist and advocacy organizations in challenging the National Security Agency's (NSA) mass surveillance of telecommunications in the United States with a lawsuit filed by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF). The recently revealed surveillance program intercepts and catalogs the time, place, and participants of all calls on Verizon's phone network over a defined period. This includes calls made between advocacy organizations and their supporters.