Heed this Dennis Bell
- Replicant developers find and close Samsung Galaxy backdoor — by Paul K — last modified Mar 12, 2014 06:43 PM
- While working on Replicant, a fully free/libre version of Android, we discovered that the proprietary program running on the applications processor in charge of handling the communication protocol with the modem actually implements a backdoor that lets the modem perform remote file I/O operations on the file system.
- The 0th SpinachCon — by Deb Nicholson — last modified Mar 14, 2014 02:46 PM
- Sometimes your favorite free software has a piece of spinach in its teeth, and they need you to let them know.
- Show your support for LibrePlanet 2014 with our cool Web badge — by wtheaker — last modified Mar 06, 2014 06:42 PM
- With LibrePlanet 2014 just weeks away, here's an easy way to show how excited you are.
- Volunteer at LibrePlanet 2014 — by wtheaker — last modified Mar 06, 2014 05:20 PM
- LibrePlanet 2014, produced in partnership by the Free Software Foundation and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB), is right around the corner! Everyone has been working really hard over the past few months, and I know this year's conference will be the best one yet.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: March 7 — by wtheaker — last modified Mar 05, 2014 05:16 PM
- February 2014 - New York, NY - RMS at the Cooper Union, for HuffPost Code and the New York Tech Meetup — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Mar 14, 2014 06:03 PM