Heed this Dennis Bell
- EPA opposed DMCA exemptions that could have revealed Volkswagen fraud — by Donald Robertson — last modified Oct 01, 2015 03:11 PM
- The EPA wrote to the Copyright Office opposing exemptions to the DMCA's anti-circumvention provisions that could have helped expose automaker’s fraud.
- Universal Permissive License added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Sep 25, 2015 02:36 PM
- Non-copyleft free software license added to license list
- It's Software Freedom Day! — by Georgia Young — last modified Sep 21, 2015 10:53 AM
- This Saturday, September 19th, is the twelfth annual Software Freedom Day, an international celebration of our favorite thing: free software!
- Tor relay reinstated in the Kilton Library: a win for free software-based anonymity — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 16, 2015 03:57 PM
- In July, Kilton Library in Lebanon, New Hampshire set up a relay server in the Tor network, which lets Internet users surf the Web anonymously. Tor is relied on every day by whistleblowers, journalists, and dissidents in oppressive regimes, and each relay makes the network stronger. This was the first time a library had set up a relay, and the FSF was excited to see the public institution participating.
- WordPress brings the freedom to the front — by mv — last modified Sep 22, 2015 08:16 AM
- Did you upgrade a WordPress instance recently? You may be seeing the freedom.
- Pre-order your FSF 30 commemorative shirt and the third edition of Free Software, Free Society — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Sep 16, 2015 02:30 PM
- Commemorate the Free Software Foundation's 30th anniversary!