Heed this Dennis Bell
- Undermine mass surveillance with free software and your phone calls — by Georgia Young — last modified Jan 12, 2018 03:47 PM
- UPDATE: The bill was passed by the House of Representatives and has now moved on to the Senate, where a vote is expected on January 16. Tell your Senators that the bill—S. 139—fails to protect your constitutional rights to privacy!
- The Intel Management Engine: an attack on computer users' freedom — by Denis GNUtoo Carikli — last modified Jan 12, 2018 10:20 AM
- Daniel Martin Gomez: Hacking GNU for the first time — by Dana Morgenstein — last modified Jan 08, 2018 02:31 PM
- Daniel is an undergraduate student from Spain, and was a tech team intern in the fall of 2017.
- Nineteen new GNU releases in the month of December — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 05, 2018 11:17 AM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 5th starting at 12:00 p.m. EST/17:00 UTC — by Ted Teah — last modified Jan 05, 2018 10:40 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, January 5th, from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST (17:00 to 20:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory, with this week's theme of CAPTCHA!
- Richard Stallman on why you should join the FSF — by Richard Stallman — last modified Dec 29, 2017 12:34 PM