Heed this Dennis Bell
- SSL, POODLE, and you — by Lisa Maginnis — last modified Oct 27, 2014 11:32 AM
- A new vulnerability, known as "Padding Oracle On Downloaded Legacy Encryption" (POODLE), has been discovered in the SSL protocol.
- Registration is now open for LibrePlanet 2015: "Free Software Everywhere," March 21-22, 2015 in Cambridge, MA. — by libby — last modified Oct 15, 2014 05:36 PM
- LibrePlanet is an annual conference for free software enthusiasts. The conference brings together software developers, policy experts, activists, and computer users to learn skills, share accomplishments, and face challenges to software freedom. Newcomers are always welcome, and LibrePlanet 2015 will feature programming for all ages and experience levels.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: October 17 — by wtheaker — last modified Oct 15, 2014 03:12 PM
- For Ada Lovelace Day, highlighting FSF sysadmin Lisa Maginnis — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Oct 14, 2014 06:35 PM
- Today is Ada Lovelace Day, when we share stories of women in technology and their achievements.
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: October 10 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Oct 10, 2014 06:08 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: October 10 — by wtheaker — last modified Oct 09, 2014 03:11 PM