Heed this Dennis Bell
- To help Reset the Net, FSF launches guide to email protection — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 07, 2014 11:23 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, June 5th, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released Email Self-Defense, a how-to guide for setting up and using email encryption.
- Reset the Net with our email self-defense guide — by libby — last modified Jun 09, 2014 10:52 AM
- One year ago today, an NSA contractor named Edward Snowden went public with his history-changing revelations about the NSA's massive system of indiscriminate surveillance. Today the FSF is releasing Email Self-Defense, a guide to personal email encryption to help everyone, including beginners, make the NSA's job a little harder. We're releasing it as part of Reset the Net, a global day of action to push back against the surveillance-industrial complex.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 22 new GNU releases! — by wtheaker — last modified Jun 02, 2014 11:51 AM
- 22 new GNU releases in the last month (as of May 26, 2014):
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 6 — by wtheaker — last modified May 30, 2014 04:36 PM
- Register now for the 2014 GNU Hackers Meeting — by wtheaker — last modified May 30, 2014 01:11 PM
- On the weekend of August 15 to 17, 2014, the people responsible for the GNU operating system will gather in Munich, Germany at the eighth GNU Hackers' Meeting.
- "Imperfection is not the same as oppression" — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified May 30, 2014 03:15 PM
- An imperfect free software program is not a program that denies its users their essential freedoms.