Heed this Dennis Bell
- End Software Patents (ESP) Project Formed to Eliminate Software Patents — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 28, 2008 02:32 PM
- ESP Estimates U.S. Companies Spend $11.4 Billion Annually on Software Patent Litigation
- "Tackling the Big Issues" at the FSF Annual Associate Member Meeting, Saturday, March 15 — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 28, 2008 02:42 AM
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA--Thursday, February 28th, 2008--The Free Software Foundation announced details for its annual associate member meeting to be held at MIT, Cambridge, MA, on Saturday, March 15th, 2008.
- FSF to Host Summit on Freedom for Network Services — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 03, 2008 02:18 PM
- The Free Software Foundation will host a mini-summit on Freedom for Network Services to discuss how the free software community can ensure that software, and its users, stay free in this new technological environment.
- Join the FSF in calling on libraries to eliminate DRM — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 08, 2008 09:41 AM
- Join the Free Software Foundation and DefectiveByDesign.org this Saturday (2/9/2008) at the Boston Public Library to demand the removal of Digital Restrictions Management (DRM) technology from the library! If you are not from the area, join the cause to eliminate DRM and launch action for your local library if they use DRM.
- Free Software Foundation Releases GNU Affero General Public License Version 3 — by Brett Smith — last modified Nov 20, 2007 11:56 AM
- A Quick Guide to GPLv3 — by Brett Smith — last modified Nov 08, 2007 04:13 PM
- The FSF Compliance Lab has published a new article to help developers understand the benefits of GPLv3.