Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF Supports Proposed Exemptions to DMCA Anti-Circumvention Rules — by brett — last modified Feb 10, 2012 05:49 PM
- The Free Software Foundation submitted comments to support exemptions to allow users to install free software on all kinds of devices, and view and play media encumbered with Digital Restrictions Management (DRM).
- You did your part, now it's our turn to do more for you! — by John Sullivan — last modified Feb 01, 2012 11:03 PM
- Well, you did it! We raised $300,000 for free software during our winter fundraising drive, thanks to your contributions.
- Stop ACTA in Europe, February 11th — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 03, 2012 03:26 PM
- More news on the ongoing ACTA protests in Europe. 1000 people attended a protest against ACTA in Poland last week, and more protests are on the way.
- GNU spotlight with Karl Berry (January 2012) — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 31, 2012 11:06 PM
- A monthly update on all things in the GNU project
- GNU Project renews focus on free software in education — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 30, 2012 11:48 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA — Monday, January 30, 2012 — The GNU Project today announced the relaunch of its worldwide volunteer-led effort to bring free software to educational institutions of all levels.