by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF announces winner of Restricted Boot webcomic contest — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 31, 2012 02:29 PM
- With over 30,000 signatures to our statement and over a dozen high-quality submissions to our contest, I'm confident our message that Restricted Boot is a mistake has the attention of Microsoft and computer-makers alike. Now we need take the next step of turning this support into tangible results.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (June 2012) — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 04, 2012 12:17 AM
- New GNU releases as of June 26, 2012
- FSF publishes whitepaper with recommendations for free operating system distributions considering Secure Boot — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 30, 2012 07:09 PM
- In the paper, the FSF outlines the difficulties Secure Boot poses for the free software movement and free software adoption, warns against the threat of Restricted Boot, and gives recommendations for how free software developers and users can best address the issues.
- FSF's new operations assistant — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Jun 30, 2012 12:07 PM
- Hello, I'm Chrissie Himes, the new operations assistant, and I'm excited to officially be with the Free Software Foundation. I handle sales, donations, and general office operations.
- Two job openings on the FSF campaigns team — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 30, 2012 12:08 AM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, seeks *two* motivated and organized tech-friendly Boston-based individuals to be its full-time campaigns managers.
- Kill ACTA — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 29, 2012 06:36 PM
- Kill ACTA once (and hopefully) for all!