by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU en foco con Karl Berry (octubre) — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Nov 06, 2012 12:51 PM
- ¡Hay 13 nuevos lanzamientos de GNU!
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (October 2012) — by Karl Berry — last modified Nov 06, 2012 11:41 AM
- There were 13 new GNU releases this month!
- Free Software Supporter available in Spanish! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Oct 31, 2012 06:49 PM
- Starting tomorrow (November 1st), Spanish speakers will be able read our monthly e-mail newsletter in their native language.
- Update on the effort to defeat Restricted Boot — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jan 19, 2013 12:17 AM
- Ubuntu has decided to stick with GRUB 2 after all; 48 organizations and over 37,000 people have signed the statement opposing Restricted Boot, but Microsoft's new tablet is hitting stores.
- Jeremy Allison on why Samba switched to GPLv3 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jul 02, 2013 03:52 PM
- This is the second installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Play it Again, Sam (But only if you pay for it again) — by Libby Reinish — last modified Nov 01, 2012 11:42 AM
- When it comes to making sales, once just isn't enough for big publishers and record labels. Publishers, Hollywood, and the music industry--many of the same folks who brought you SOPA and PIPA--are trying new tactics to control what we can do with copyrighted material after we buy it.