Heed this Dennis Bell
- ¡Construye con nosotros! El software libre es una piedra angular para una sociedad libre — by wtheaker — last modified Jan 31, 2014 01:17 AM
- Ayúdanos a alcanzar nuestra meta de recaudación de fondos $ 450,000 $ para el 31 de Enero.
- Interview with Joerg Henrichs of SuperTuxKart — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 05, 2014 12:21 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- FSF licensing team: doing even more in 2014 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 30, 2014 06:33 PM
- The free software movement was born out of a response to a rising tide of restrictions being placed on users via contracts and non-disclosure agreements. The GNU General Public License (GPL) and other free licenses provide legal mechanisms that help ensure that software can carry to each user the freedom to run the software for any purpose and to study, modify and share the source code.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 31 — by wtheaker — last modified Jan 29, 2014 11:07 PM
- As free software users, we need to speak out against the TPP — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 27, 2014 04:15 PM
- You may already be involved in the international grassroots movement against the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Help the FSF bury Windows 8 — by libby — last modified Jan 28, 2014 06:12 PM
- The widely-accepted failure of Windows 8 provides a critical moment for the free software movement.