Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free Software Foundation announces deputy director search — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 14, 2015 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, would love to find an experienced, Boston-based deputy director to expand our leadership team.
- LibrePlanet forever! Watch five sessions from 2015 online — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 13, 2015 10:47 AM
- We're happy to announce that recordings of five sessions from LibrePlanet 2015 are now online. Whether you couldn't make it to the conference and are watching these for the first time, or attended and want to see them again, we hope you enjoy.
- El último borrador filtrado del acuerdo TPP demuestra amenazas sistemáticas a las libertades en el software — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 11, 2015 04:39 PM
- Líderes clave del congreso de EEUU acaban de llegar a un acuerdo para apurar la «vía rápida» a la "vía rápida" (fast track) para aprobar el tratado TPP. Si bien la amenaza del TPP ha persistido por años, ¡ahora es el momento de rechazarlo!
- Why doesn't the FSF release GPG-signed copies of its licenses? — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 11, 2015 02:58 PM
- While verified copies of our licenses can be useful, this is unfortunately a project that sounds straightforward at first, but all the corner cases found in the wild muck it up.
- The FSF is hiring: Seeking a Boston-area full-time web developer — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 08, 2015 02:50 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, seeks a Boston-based individual to be its full-time web developer.
- Community is the focus of 2015's International Day Against DRM — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 05, 2015 05:38 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 -- Today, a wide variety of community groups, activist organizations, and businesses are taking part in the ninth International Day Against DRM (dayagainstdrm.org).