Heed this Dennis Bell
- Protect software freedom: Support net neutrality — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Dec 01, 2017 02:21 PM
- The United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is about to gut Title II, destroying net neutrality protections. We only have two weeks to save them. This is the time to act.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: December 1st starting at 12:00 p.m. EST/17:00 UTC — by Ted Teah — last modified Nov 30, 2017 01:58 PM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, December 1st, from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST (17:00 to 20:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory, with this week's theme of automation software.
- October 2017: Photos from RMS trip to Mexico — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Dec 01, 2017 01:09 PM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews BiglyBT — by Ted Teah — last modified Nov 29, 2017 03:45 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Parg and TuxPaper from BiglyBT.
- LibrePlanet Scholarship Fund: last chance to apply! — by Georgia Young — last modified Nov 29, 2017 01:50 PM
- LibrePlanet 2018 is only three months away, and it's your last chance to apply for travel funding!
- Free Software Directory meeting recaps, November 2017 — by Ted Teah — last modified Nov 29, 2017 11:46 AM
- Check out the great work our volunteers accomplished at the Free Software Directory meetings in the month of November!