Heed this Dennis Bell
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 29, 2016 02:24 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky
- Through the lense: RMS in Switzerland and Spain — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Mar 29, 2016 03:06 PM
- A photo blog of RMS' trip through Switzerland and Spain.
- The U.S. Copyright Office requiring proprietary software in DMCA anti-circumvention study — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 26, 2016 09:53 AM
- In Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) anti-circumvention study, the U.S. Copyright Office extends comment period and asserts that proprietary software is required for comment submission.
- One month until LibrePlanet! Pre-order t-shirts through February 28th — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 25, 2016 01:05 PM
- LibrePlanet is coming in less than one month, on March 19th and 20th.
- Get ready to Fork the System at LibrePlanet — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 18, 2016 09:19 AM
- In little more than a month, free software hackers, lawyers, activists, students, educators, librarians, and community organizers will gather to Fork the System.
- You did it! The fundraiser was a success -- are you ready for what's next? — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 12, 2016 03:23 PM
- You did it: thanks to your generous support, the Free Software Foundation raised $452,000 in its winter fundraiser. Thank you.