Heed this Dennis Bell
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Micah Lee of GPG Sync — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 30, 2016 11:24 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Micah Lee of GPG Sync.
- November 2016: photos from Lisbon — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Nov 30, 2016 10:46 AM
- Join us as a member to give back for the free software you use — by Ruben Rodriguez — last modified Nov 29, 2016 05:48 PM
- At the FSF, we run our own infrastructure using only free software, which makes us stand out from nearly every other nonprofit organization. Virtually all others rely on outside providers and use a significant amount of nonfree software. With your support, we set an example proving that a nonprofit can follow best practices while running only free software.
- Licensing resource series: License Violations and Compliance — by Donald Robertson — last modified Dec 12, 2016 09:14 AM
- This is the latest installment in the Free Software Foundation's (FSF) Licensing & Compliance Lab's series highlighting licensing resources.
- Free Software Directory meeting recap for November 25th, 2016 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 28, 2016 12:51 PM
- Check out the great work our volunteers accomplished at the last Free Software Directory meeting.
- Friends and Family Friday Directory IRC meetup: November 25th starting at 1 p.m. EST/18:00 UTC — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 23, 2016 09:40 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, November 25th, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST (18:00 to 21:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory (FSD), with this week having a theme of inviting friends and family to volunteer on the directory.