Heed this Dennis Bell
- One month until LibrePlanet! Pre-order t-shirts through March 9th. — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 27, 2015 03:31 PM
- LibrePlanet is less than a month away, on March 21st and 22nd. We're working hard to prepare the most memorable conference possible, along with our partners at MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB). More people are registering every day, and we'd love for you to be one of them!
- Tell Lenovo: respect user freedom and prevent future Superfishes — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 20, 2015 05:37 PM
- Security experts have discovered a highly threatening vulnerability in software preinstalled on some Windows computers manufactured by Lenovo through January 2015. Extreme negligence on the part of Lenovo and unscrupulous programming by its adware partner Superfish seem to have caused the vulnerability.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 20 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 25, 2015 06:17 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- CC BY 4.0 and CC BY-SA 4.0 added to our list of free licenses — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 19, 2015 05:01 AM
- The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International and Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licenses are now on our list of free licenses for works of practical use besides software and documentation.
- Will you be my cryptovalentine? — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 13, 2015 05:15 PM
- Roses are red, violets are blue; I use free software to encrypt my online communication and so should you.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Rainey Reitman of the Electronic Frontier Foundation — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 13, 2015 09:41 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.