Heed this Dennis Bell
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 08, 2015 03:16 PM
- Deprecated free software license added to license list
- One year of encryption with the Email Self-Defense guide — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 05, 2015 06:40 PM
- Two years ago today, Edward Snowden tipped the first domino in a chain that led to a historic international conversation about the role of surveillance in modern life. One year ago today, we launched Email Self-Defense, an infographic and guide to encrypting your email with free software to protect your privacy and resist bulk surveillance.
- Introducing Stephen Mahood, system administrator — by mv — last modified Jun 03, 2015 01:06 PM
- Most you may not know who I am, though more folks in Latin America may. I started working for the FSF as a sysadmin at the end of November 2014.
- March through May 2015 - Quezón City, Iligan, Yangon, Mandalay, Lyon — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jun 23, 2015 09:58 AM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews François Marier of Libravatar — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jul 08, 2015 12:31 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Sysadmin adventures: When weather threatens our work — by mv — last modified Jun 01, 2015 11:01 AM
- With summer fast approaching in Boston, I appreciate the FSF office's air conditioning system. It keeps us comfortable in the heat, but during the record-breaking snowfall this winter, the system broke down, and as a result I found myself on an unexpected adventure.