Heed this Dennis Bell
- Interpreting, enforcing and changing the GNU GPL, as applied to combining Linux and ZFS — by Joshua Gay — last modified Apr 11, 2016 03:03 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Monday, April 11, 2016 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced the publication of "Interpreting, enforcing and changing the GNU GPL, as applied to combining Linux and ZFS," by its founder and president, Richard M. Stallman.
- New article by RMS, "When free software depends on non-free" — by Joshua Gay — last modified Apr 08, 2016 04:31 PM
- Learn to recognize and avoid free software traps.
- By April 10th: Urge the European Commission to adopt free software values when funding Internet improvements — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 08, 2016 04:13 PM
- Please take a few minutes and do this. You can really make a difference.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: April 8th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Apr 08, 2016 11:12 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: 15 new GNU releases in the last month (as of March 24, 2016) — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 05, 2016 10:48 AM
- April fools! Apple sues Free Software Foundation for trademark infringement — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 01, 2016 05:22 PM
- Post-publication note: this is an April fools post. None of it is true. Well, except the part about Apple actually mistreating users, attacking competing firms and barring GPL-protected software from their app store.