Heed this Dennis Bell
- Licensing resources series: A Quick Guide to GPLv3 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 15, 2016 09:28 AM
- This is the first installment in the Free Software Foundation's Licensing & Compliance Lab's series highlighting licensing resources.
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 13, 2016 10:55 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, June 10, 2016 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the TAZ 6, the sixth model in the LulzBot TAZ line of 3D printers by Aleph Objects, Inc., and their 10th product to be awarded RYF certification. The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy.
- Intel & ME, and why we should get rid of ME — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 06, 2016 02:27 PM
- If you did not know, built into all modern Intel-based platforms is a small, low-power computer subsystem called the Intel Management Engine (ME). It performs various tasks while the system is in sleep mode, during the boot process, and also when your system is running.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 10th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 09, 2016 10:20 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Twenty-seven new GNU releases in May — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 02, 2016 08:36 AM
- Results as of May 24, 2016.
- LibrePlanet forever! Watch sessions from 2016 online — by Georgia Young — last modified May 31, 2016 06:02 PM