Heed this Dennis Bell
- Show your support for LibrePlanet 2014 with our cool Web badge — by William Theaker — last modified Mar 06, 2014 06:42 PM
- With LibrePlanet 2014 just weeks away, here's an easy way to show how excited you are.
- Volunteer at LibrePlanet 2014 — by William Theaker — last modified Mar 06, 2014 05:20 PM
- LibrePlanet 2014, produced in partnership by the Free Software Foundation and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB), is right around the corner! Everyone has been working really hard over the past few months, and I know this year's conference will be the best one yet.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: March 7 — by William Theaker — last modified Mar 05, 2014 05:16 PM
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 18 new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 03, 2014 11:28 AM
- 18 new GNU releases in the last month (as of February 25, 2014):
- FSF joins forces with Software Freedom Law Center and Open Source Initiative to fight software patents in U.S. Supreme Court — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Feb 28, 2014 05:39 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 28, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) joined the Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) and the Open Source Initiative (OSI) in filing a brief amici curiae in software patent case Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank before the United States Supreme Court yesterday.
- February 2014 - Espoo and Helsinki, Finland - At Altoo University and at Haaga-Helia's Happy Hacking Day — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Feb 28, 2014 03:54 PM