Heed this Dennis Bell
- Summer internship wrapup: Andrew Cabey, FSF sysadmin intern — by Andrew Cabey — last modified Aug 16, 2017 12:36 PM
- With my summer internship coming to a close and new days on the horizon, I'd like to share about my experiences as a systems administration intern at the FSF.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews David Rosca of QupZilla — by Ted Teah — last modified Aug 15, 2017 11:53 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with David Rosca of Qupzilla.
- Free Software Directory meeting recap for August 11th, 2017 — by Ted Teah — last modified Aug 14, 2017 10:53 AM
- Check out the great work our volunteers accomplished at the last Free Software Directory meeting.
- The FSF needs Fall 2017 interns! Apply by August 25 — by Dana Morgenstein — last modified Aug 11, 2017 04:05 PM
- This is an educational opportunity to work with the organization that sponsors the GNU Project, publishes the GNU General Public License (GPL), and fights for software freedom.
- Twenty-one new GNU releases in the month of July — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Aug 07, 2017 11:50 AM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: August 11th starting at 12:00 p.m. EDT/16:00 UTC — by Ted Teah — last modified Aug 07, 2017 10:55 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, August 11th, from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory, with this week's theme of encryption software.