Heed this Dennis Bell
- International Day Against DRM takes action for a Day Without DRM on September 18th — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Sep 17, 2018 11:57 AM
- BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, USA – Monday, September 17, 2018 – The Free Software Foundation (FSF)'s Defective by Design (DbD) campaign is holding the 12th annual International Day Against DRM (IDAD) tomorrow, on Tuesday, September 18th, 2018. IDAD is a day to take action against Digital Restrictions Management (DRM), while imagining what the world could look like without DRM.
- Boston supporters! Join us against DRM — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Sep 10, 2018 04:20 PM
- Recognize free software heroes in Cascadia at SeaGL — by Georgia Young — last modified Sep 06, 2018 11:39 AM
- Nominations are open for the 2018 Cascadia Community Builder Award!
- Mark your calendars: LibrePlanet 2019 will take place March 23-24! — by Georgia Young — last modified Sep 05, 2018 11:05 AM
- The eleventh annual LibrePlanet free software conference will be held March 23-24, 2019, in the Boston area!
- Eleventh annual LibrePlanet conference set for March 23-24, 2019 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 05, 2018 11:01 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced the dates of the eleventh annual LibrePlanet free software conference, to be held March 23-24, 2019, in the Boston area.
- GNU Spotlight with Mike Gerwitz: 13 new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Aug 27, 2018 12:48 PM
- 13 new GNU releases in the last month (as of August 27, 2018):