Ways to donate to the FSF
- Online, using a credit or debit card. Prepaid should work too.
- Via PayPal. Our address is email@example.com.
- By check. You can mail us a donation (the FSF can accept foreign checks).
- By wire transfer in both dollars (and all currencies converted to dollars) and euros. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the account information.
- Through the United Way.
- Through share stock donations, and we also encourage supporters to add the FSF to their estate plan. You can get further details by sending a mail to email@example.com.
- Via Bitcoin, the peer-to-peer virtual currency. The FSF's Bitcoin address is "1PC9aZC4hNX2rmmrt7uHTfYAS3hRbph4UN". Note that since we are using a single address for receiving all contributions, we are not providing full anonymity.
- Via Litecoin, the peer-to-peer virtual currency. The FSF's Litecoin address is "LPttYC3GoXNrBqGfLT7tTbNHm8SiUpBwYz". Note that since we are using a single address for receiving all contributions, we are not providing full anonymity.
- Via Popmoney.
Additionally, there are a number of other ways you can benefit the FSF financially:
- By donating your frequent-flyer miles to the FSF. To do so, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how many miles you would like to donate, and for which airline. (Please note that these donations are not tax-deductible in the US.)
- By encouraging your employer to become an FSF corporate patron.
- By listing any relevant job openings on the Free Software Jobs page.
- By donating your car to the FSF.
- By selling your item via eBay Giving Works. You can list your item on eBay and donate the percentage of your eBay auction to support the FSF.
- By donating your credit-card rewards to the FSF. If your credit-card company has a rewards program, it will provide you with a way to do this.
- Through AmazonSmile purchases: As an independent small publisher, the FSF discourages people from shopping at Amazon (plus, Amazon supports DRM). But if you shop there anyway, you can designate the FSF as your chosen charity on smile.amazon.com. We will then receive a small percentage of whatever you pay there.