Free software jobs
Post a new job — usual price $250/30 days
It's a place where employers tired of sifting through dozens of candidates who don't get it come to advertise, knowing the few applications they get will be the right ones.
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation. All jobs must relate to free software positions.
Who says you can't get paid for doing what you love?
Lucas C. Wagner, of Spindletop Software Dynamics, Inc. says:
"The GNU jobs page represents, to me, one of the easiest and most effective ways to post jobs that require the knowledge and expertise of the free software community at large..."
- Software Freedom Conservancy - Non-profit Problem Solver — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 28, 2016 02:14 PM
- Software Freedom Conservancy is looking for a new employee to fill a number of roles within the organization.
- Storj Labs - Software Engineer — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 25, 2016 04:43 PM
- Startup seeks Node.js software engineer
- OSU Open Source Lab - Full-time Systems Engineer — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 21, 2016 10:32 AM
- GNOME Foundation - Executive Director — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Aug 31, 2015 04:29 PM
- The GNOME Foundation is hiring an Executive Director.
- Looking for skilled and dedicated people? — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:56 AM
- Support the free software community while finding a great new employee.
- Frequently Asked Questions — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:55 AM
- So you want to know.... — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 23, 2008 06:30 PM
- What's a free software job?