Frequently Asked Questions
by mattl Contributions — Published on Mar 28, 2008 01:27 PM
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- USD 250 for 30 days. There are occasions when a job may be listed for less (sister organizations or patrons may get a discount.) Contact us for details!
- How long will it run for?
- 30 days, unless you ask us to remove it sooner. If you want to run it for longer than 30 days, we have discounted rates available.
- Where does the money go?
- Back into the free software community where it will support and protect the creation of more free software.
- Who will see it?
- The GNU Project and Free Software Foundation websites are amongst the most popular websites on the internet, receiving millions of visitors each month. We've been around for nearly 25 years, and candidates searching for "free software jobs" on Google will find us listed at the top of results. Likewise for searches for "software jobs", many users will find us on the first page of results. Your ads will be seen by skilled programmers seeking jobs they can believe in.
- Are there any rules about the kind of jobs I can list?
- Yes. We only want to promote jobs that are for free software. You should check out our guidelines for more information, and if you have any questions, contact us by email at email@example.com.
- How do I edit or remove my job post?
- To edit or delete your job posting, just contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- What about further bulk deals, internship or non-profit discounts?
- Just drop us a line at,<email@example.com> We'll be happy to talk with you about discounts or respond to any other questions or suggestions you may have.