GNU Compiler Engineer - England
I am looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a strong embedded development background, including embedded linux, device driver and experience with GNU GCC Tool Chain to join my client's team of expert engineers working on next generation embedded processors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a world-leading company in its global headquarters on the innovative, next-generation technology.
Your responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Development of GNU software tools and enabling software for next-generation platforms;
- Software Design, Development and Testing;
- Debugging on real embedded platforms;
- Optimising performance for drivers, compilers, enabling software and its integration with multiple operating systems.
To be successful in your application, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with GNU GCC Tool Chain on significant features
- Excellent C/ C++ skills
- Solid background in embedded linux
- Embedded development background including device driver
- Previous experience in multi-site SW development projects
Are you interested in this challenging but exciting opportunity? Do you have the required skills and experience? Please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Georgia Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, and I will send through the full job spec and call to discuss in more detail. Interviews for this role will be taking place soon! I look forward to hearing from you.
Regrettably, due to the urgency of this role, we cannot consider applicants who are not eligible to work in the UK. The job is full-time, and salaried at £55000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive.