por Brett Smith — Published on 27/01/2012 17:00
Information about the FSF's Hardware Endorsement Program.
- Respects Your Freedom hardware certification requirements — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 18/06/2013 20:23
- The following page outlines the general criteria for hardware products that bear the Respects Your Freedom hardware certification mark. However, each certified product carries with it contractual obligations that may differ from those listed on this page.
- Respects Your Freedom hardware product certification — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 10/09/2014 15:49
- The "Respects Your Freedom" computer hardware product certification program encourages the creation and sale of hardware that will do as much as possible to respect your freedom and your privacy, and will ensure that you have control over your device.
- Aleph Objects — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 30/12/2013 12:55
- Aleph Objects is a Colorado based company that manufactures and sells LulzBot 3D printers that are certified to Respect Your Freedom.
- ThinkPenguin — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 10/09/2014 15:43
- ThinkPenguin, Inc sells a Wireless N Router and two USB Wifi Adapters that are certified to Respect Your Freedom.
- The Gluglug — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 20/12/2013 12:21
- The Gluglug X60 laptop was awarded Respects Your Freedom certification on December 19th, 2013.
- Tehnoetic — por Joshua Gay — Última modificación 20/05/2014 13:28
- Tehnoetic sells the TET-N150 Wireless N USB Adapter, which is certified to Respect Your Freedom.