by brett Contributions — Published on Jan 27, 2012 05:00 PM
Information about the FSF's Hardware Endorsement Program.
- Respects Your Freedom hardware certification requirements — by Joshua Gay — last modified Nov 25, 2014 03:18 PM
- The following page outlines the general criteria for hardware products that bear the Respects Your Freedom hardware certification mark. However, each certified product carries with it contractual obligations that may differ from those listed on this page.
- Respects Your Freedom hardware product certification — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 02, 2015 11:36 AM
- The "Respects Your Freedom" computer hardware product certification program encourages the creation and sale of hardware that will do as much as possible to respect your freedom and your privacy, and will ensure that you have control over your device.
- Aleph Objects — by Joshua Gay — last modified Nov 18, 2014 03:59 PM
- Aleph Objects is a Colorado based company that manufactures and sells LulzBot 3D printers that are certified to Respect Your Freedom.
- ThinkPenguin — by Joshua Gay — last modified Nov 21, 2014 04:54 PM
- ThinkPenguin, Inc sells a Wireless N Router and two USB Wifi Adapters that are certified to Respect Your Freedom.
- The Gluglug — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jan 29, 2015 03:55 PM
- The LibreBoot X200 laptop was awarded Respects Your Freedom certification on January 29th, 2015.
- Tehnoetic — by Joshua Gay — last modified May 20, 2014 01:28 PM
- Tehnoetic sells the TET-N150 Wireless N USB Adapter, which is certified to Respect Your Freedom.