News from the Last Month
- FSF statement on jury's partial verdict in Oracle v Google — by Joshua Gay — last modified Oct 30, 2014 01:40 PM
- Were it grounded in reality, Oracle's claim that copyright law gives them proprietary control over any software that uses a particular functional API would be terrible for free software and programmers everywhere.
- Richard Stallman speech in Barcelona canceled — by John Sullivan — last modified May 21, 2012 04:12 PM
- FSF Job Opportunity: Operations Assistant — by John Sullivan — last modified May 25, 2016 09:19 AM
- DEADLINE PASSED. No longer accepting applications. The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, seeks a motivated and organized Boston-based individual to be its full-time Operations Assistant.
- Free Software Foundation announces deputy director search — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 14, 2015 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, would love to find an experienced, Boston-based deputy director to expand our leadership team.