Schedule for 2006 Meeting
- 9:15am - 10:00am
- Breakfast and Registration
- 10:05am - 11:00am
- Welcome and Presentations from FSF staff:
(David Turner, GPLv3 Coordinator)
GNU Project Administration
(Justin Baugh, Joshua Ginsberg, Ward Vandewege)
FSF Campaigns and Resources
Quagga - The Free Software Directory
GNU Project Legal
(Ted Teah and Jonas Jacobson)
- 11:35am - 11:45am
- 11:50pm - 12:10pm
- Geoffrey Knauth, FSF Board Member - "The economic impact of increasing use of free software in society"
- 12:15pm - 12:55pm
- Gerald Sussman, FSF Board Member - "Software is never finished"
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- 1:55pm - 3:20pm
- Eben Moglen, FSF Board Member - "The Hardware Wars and the future of free software"
- 3:25pm - 3:40pm
- 3:45pm - 4:45pm
- Richard Stallman, FSF President - "GPLv3 and DRM"
- 4:50pm - 5:50pm
- Henry Poole, FSF Board Member - Members Forum - "Moving the fight for free software into the mainstream"
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Dinner at The Middle East, $25