Heed this Dennis Bell
- Gaming on GNU/Linux: Ryzom MMORPG Goes Native! — by peterb — last modified Nov 30, 2010 01:09 PM
- GNU contributor statistics for November 2010 — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Nov 30, 2010 12:14 PM
- As part of an article for the forthcoming FSF bulletin, I gathered a large sample of the more recent copyright assignments for GNU contributors and broke them down by country. The sample shows sixty-six countries represented; and while the number of contributors from China and India are relatively small, the proportions are rapidly shifting.
- The Internet blacklist (COICA) is back: Take action before Thursday — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 02, 2010 01:40 PM
- Now that the elections are over, the bill is back -- and could pass out of committee this Thursday.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (October 2010) — by Matt Lee — last modified Nov 08, 2010 04:29 AM
- A monthly look at updates and new releases in the GNU operating system.
- How to upload a video to YouTube and ensure it is viewable in WebM — by John Sullivan — last modified Mar 19, 2013 11:00 AM
- We've published an easy-to-follow recipe for producing your videos in the free WebM format.
- VLC developer takes a stand against DRM enforcement in Apple's App Store — by brett — last modified Nov 05, 2010 09:45 AM
- Rémi Denis-Courmont is one of the primary developers of the VLC media player, which is free software and distributed under the GPL. Earlier this week, he wrote to Apple to complain that his work was being distributed through their App Store, under terms that contradict the GPL's conditions and prohibit users from sharing the program.