Heed this Dennis Bell
- Associate member forum now open — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 07, 2005 05:56 PM
- We've opened an area for associate members to meet and share ideas.
- Impressions of Syria (2005-02-28 to 2005-03-03) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:08 PM
- In late February, when I mentioned to people in Europe that I was soon going to Syria, they were worried for me. They thought that the tension resulting from the US decision to blame Syria for the assassination of Hariri would somehow make visiting Syria dangerous.
- FSF files amicus brief in Supreme Court music-sharing case — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 07, 2005 05:34 PM
- The Free Software Foundation today will file an amicus brief in support of its colleagues at the Electronic Frontier Foundation who are representing Grokster, Ltd. and others before the US Supreme Court in MGM v. Grokster, which will be heard at the end of this month.
- Stallman calls for action on Free BIOS — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 14, 2008 03:44 PM
- FOSDEM - Brussels, Belgium - Saturday February 26, 2005. Speech by FSF President Richard Stallman
- Theo de Raadt presented with the 2004 Free Software Award — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2011 12:46 PM
- FOSDEM - Brussels, Belgium - Saturday February 26, 2005. At the award ceremony for the 2004 Advancement of Free Software.
- A Call to Action in OASIS — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 14, 2006 06:44 PM
- The free and open source software community has long demanded that industry standards be freely available to all to implement without patent or other licensing encumbrances. Open standards are essential for free software and open source to thrive.