Heed this Dennis Bell
- Bitcoins: A new way to donate to the FSF — by John Sullivan — last modified Aug 08, 2013 06:06 PM
- The FSF is now accepting Bitcoin donations.
- Introducing Stuffed Baby Gnu — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 05, 2011 04:43 PM
- Help celebrate the newest addition to the GNU menagerie with your very own Stuffed Baby Gnu.
- BT Beats: User freedom and artistic freedom go hand in hand — by Matt Lee — last modified May 04, 2011 05:00 PM
- British Telecom is launching a new music service, BT Beats.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (April 2011) — by Matt Lee — last modified May 03, 2011 12:01 PM
- Updated GNU packages this month:
- Volunteers needed to convert pages from a proprietary wiki to MoinMoin — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 28, 2011 07:46 PM
- Good news about the Novell/CPTN deal — by brett — last modified Apr 26, 2011 01:19 PM
- Earlier this week the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and German Federal Cartel Office (FCO) announced a joint decision regarding Novell's proposal to sell 882 patents to CPTN Holdings, newly formed by Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, and EMC. The authorities ultimately approved the sale, but with conditions that prevent the companies from using the patents to attack free software.