Heed this Dennis Bell
- GPL Version 3: Background to Adoption, in French and Spanish — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 27, 2005 04:29 PM
- French and Spanish translations of the recent article by Richard Stallman and Eben Moglen are now available.
- GPL Version 3: Background to Adoption — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 10, 2005 11:54 AM
- Boston, MA, USA - Thursday, June 9, 2005 - The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released the following article by Richard M. Stallman and Eben Moglen discussing the forthcoming GPL Version 3.
- Free Software Directory reaches 4,000 packages — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 09, 2005 10:52 AM
- Boston, MA, USA - Thursday, June 9, 2005 - The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced that the FSF's Free Software Directory registered its 4,000th software package.
- Second visit to Taiwan (2005-05-22 to 2005-05-30) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:28 PM
- Stopping first at the National Taiwan University, Stallman gave a speech to 200 Computer Science students who had only been slightly exposed to free software. He then moved on to the Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica in Taipei, participating in a panel discussion on "Copyright vs. Community in the Age of Computer Networks" for copyright researchers, their assistants, and legal scholars. The final speech of the trip took place at the National Center for High-Performance Computing (NCHPC) in Xinzhu. For NCHPC scientists, engineers, university faculty and students, Stallman gave a speech entitled "The Free Software Movement and the GNU/Linux Operating System."
- Action needed on Hague Treaty — by Matt Lee — last modified May 26, 2005 10:52 AM
- US citizens: please write a letter to the US Department of State saying you want the proposed Hague Convention (about international recognition of choice-of-court clauses) not to apply to non-negotiated contracts (such as clickwrap contracts).
- Comments needed on software patents — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2005 10:22 AM