Heed this Dennis Bell
- Send a letter to the French government supporting free software [Updated] — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 02, 2006 02:09 PM
- The government of France is considering amending a proposed law so that it would prohibit much, or potentially all, free software. Updated February 2, 2006.
- Send a letter to the Boston Public Library — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 30, 2006 01:53 PM
- "I therefore urge the Boston Public Library to terminate its association with OverDrive Audio Books, and adopt a policy of refusing to be agents for the propagation of Digital Restrictions Management."
- New version of the Broadcast Flag threatens free software — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 27, 2006 05:42 PM
- A new version of the Broadcast Flag bill seems to give the FCC and broadcasters the authority to regulate the transfer of legally obtained digital audio from the receiving device to any other device, including your computer.
- Venezuela Odyssey (2006-01-18 to 2006-01-27) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 13, 2010 10:49 AM
- Richard Stallman speaks in Trujillo and Caracas, Venezuela. He finishes off his speaking tour by heading to Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
- 2005 Free Software Award Winner Announced — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2011 12:54 PM
- Boston Massachusetts, USA - Wednesday January 25, 2006. At the ceremony for the 2005 Free Software Awards, Richard Stallman presented Andrew Tridgell with the award for the advancement of free software.
- New effort to introduce European software patents — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 24, 2006 05:58 PM