Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF honored with Prix Ars Electronica award — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 06, 2005 05:44 PM
- The Free Software Foundation has been honored with an Award of Distinction in the category of "Digital Communities".
- Parliament rejects patents — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 06, 2005 11:17 AM
- RMS: Microsoft's New Monopoly — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 05, 2005 12:47 PM
- A new article by Richard Stallman addresses the relationship between patents, Microsoft file formats, and the upcoming vote in Europe.
- Fireworks in Montreal (2005-07-01 to 2005-07-05) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:36 PM
- For the beginning of July I went to Montreal. I had been invited for a conference on software and education, but it seems like too much of a rush to stay for just two days, and not efficient to make the trip for just one speech. So I arranged a second speech at the University of Quebec.
- Patent Absurdity — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 15, 2010 01:52 PM
- Richard Stallman's article on the difference between patents and copyright for software users and developers appears in the Guardian.
- Belgium and Spain (2005-05-31 to 2005-06-19) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:32 PM
- Stallman spoke in front of the Greens in the European Parliament in Brussels on June 2, 2005. As keynote speaker, Stallman spoke on Free Software and Software Patents, introducing the event centered on software patents in Europe.