Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU/Linux in Italian schools — by Matt Lee — last modified Sep 23, 2005 03:51 PM
- Trentino-Alto Adige, a region in Italy, is switching to GNU/Linux in its Italian-language schools.
- Microsoft's Treacherous Computing — by Matt Lee — last modified Sep 22, 2005 04:02 PM
- Microsoft is trying some strange skullduggery with its partners in Treacherous Computing.
- Hong Kong and China, Part II (2005-09-04 to 2005-09-18) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 13, 2010 10:40 AM
- Richard Stallman visits the Chinese University of Hong Kong to talk with engineering students on the issue of copyright and community. Visitors from the Hong Kong Linux User Group also attend the speech.
- Hong Kong (2005-09-04 to 2005-09-09) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 13, 2010 10:35 AM
- Stallman visited Hong Kong on a trip to the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He spoke to engineering students and the members of a Hong Kong users group. The speech was sponsored by the University of Hong Kong department of Engineering and the department of Information Engineering.
- Send comments to FEMA — by Matt Lee — last modified Sep 08, 2005 03:08 PM
- Send comments on OpenDocument format — by Matt Lee — last modified Sep 06, 2005 03:21 PM
- Support the move by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts toward free software. Comments are due by Friday.