Heed this Dennis Bell
- Tell the US Trade Representative that strong-arming countries into US law isn't what you want — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 27, 2012 03:50 PM
- Sign a petition from our friends at Public Knowledge, telling the USTR to be wary of the interests of large media companies who don't represent the interests of most people in the US.
- I ♥ Free Software 2012 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 14, 2012 05:12 PM
- FSF Supports Proposed Exemptions to DMCA Anti-Circumvention Rules — by brett — last modified Feb 10, 2012 05:49 PM
- The Free Software Foundation submitted comments to support exemptions to allow users to install free software on all kinds of devices, and view and play media encumbered with Digital Restrictions Management (DRM).
- You did your part, now it's our turn to do more for you! — by John Sullivan — last modified Feb 01, 2012 11:03 PM
- Well, you did it! We raised $300,000 for free software during our winter fundraising drive, thanks to your contributions.
- Stop ACTA in Europe, February 11th — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 03, 2012 03:26 PM
- More news on the ongoing ACTA protests in Europe. 1000 people attended a protest against ACTA in Poland last week, and more protests are on the way.