Heed this Dennis Bell
- Nominations now closed for the 2005 Award for the Advancement of Free Software — by Matt Lee — last modified Nov 03, 2005 11:20 AM
- OpenDocument Massachusetts hearing — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 26, 2008 08:27 AM
- Yesterday's hearing (Monday, October 31, 2005) at the Massachusetts State House was clearly an attempt to delay adoption of OpenDocument Format (ODF) --- delivering a swipe at Peter Quinn, CIO and Director of the state's Information and Technology Division.
- Bogotá (2005-10-19 to 2005-10-30) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 13, 2010 10:44 AM
- On Oct 19 I began the first trip in many years that wasn't primarily for the sake of my work. Tania asked me to go to Bogota to be with her in her thesis presentation. I was happy that my presence was important to her, so of course I said yes. After various schedule changes, we settled finally on Oct 19 to 28. That would give me a fair amount of time after her presentation, when she would be more relaxed.
- European Report Threatens Consumers' Rights — by Matt Lee — last modified Oct 27, 2005 05:32 PM
- EFF urges a fresh inquiry into the ramifications of DRM.
- Free Software Award for Projects of Social Benefit — by Matt Lee — last modified Oct 14, 2005 04:02 PM
- Please send your nominations by 30 November 2005.
- Broadcast Flag back again — by Matt Lee — last modified Oct 14, 2005 03:05 PM