Heed this Dennis Bell
- iPad is iBad for freedom — by peterb — last modified Apr 01, 2010 04:20 PM
- With new tablet device, Apple's Steve Jobs pushes unprecedented extension of DRM to a new class of general purpose computers
- FSF announces LibrePlanet 2010 free software community conference: March 19-21 — by peterb — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- FSF works with PayPal to the benefit of the free software community — by peterb — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- The Free Software Foundation thanks PayPal for responding to its concerns and making its terms more free software friendly.
- Why is free software important to you? Submit your response to our new video campaign! — by root — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- At the Women in Free Software Summit and the Boston celebration of Software Freedom Day 2009, the FSF kicked off a new video testimonial campaign. See how it went, and help support the campaign by submitting a video response to these questions!
- Breaking the dependency on proprietary software: A call to nonprofits to refuse Microsoft Windows 7 — by peterb — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- "sinking money and time into proprietary software is inconsistent with the core values of freedom and progress."
- FSF files brief in Bilski case calling on the Supreme Court to eliminate software patents — by John Sullivan — last modified Oct 02, 2009 09:48 PM