Heed this Dennis Bell
- Job opening on the FSF campaigns team — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 06, 2009 06:49 PM
- The FSF is hiring a campaigns manager to be part of the team that runs DefectiveByDesign and PlayOgg, helps coordinate the GNU Project, and generates new campaign ideas. This is an opportunity to take a leadership role in the organization that sponsors the GNU project, publishes the GPL, and fights for software freedom.
- FSF Settles Suit Against Cisco — by Brett Smith — last modified May 20, 2009 01:06 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) and Cisco Systems, Inc. are pleased to announce that they have reached a joint agreement.
- War on Sharing: RIAA moves to block new FSF court brief — by John Sullivan — last modified May 14, 2009 05:43 PM
- FSF launches new free software activist internship program — by John Sullivan — last modified May 07, 2009 05:28 PM
- The deadline for applications for the summer term is Monday, May 25.
- ESP launches en.swpat.org: A Wiki for Anti-Software Patent Campaigns — by Matt Lee — last modified May 04, 2009 02:59 PM
- End Software Patents today launched en.swpat.org, a wiki to document the case against software patents. Over 100 articles have already been started to give an idea of the scope and structure of the wiki.
- FSF releases audio recording of LibrePlanet conference — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 30, 2009 02:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Monday, March 30, 2009 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released the complete audio recordings from the first day of the LibrePlanet GNU/Linux conference, held on March 21, 2009, in Cambridge, MA.