Heed this Dennis Bell
- Why programs must not limit the freedom to run them — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Aug 31, 2012 03:44 PM
- Free software means software controlled by its users, rather than the reverse.
- Summer 2012 Trip to Europe: Photos from the Technical University of Munich — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Oct 11, 2012 06:04 AM
- Guest Post: Why schools should refuse iPads — by John Sullivan — last modified Aug 24, 2012 05:09 PM
- My name is David and I'm 24 years old, and I was born and educated in Minnesota. My high school exclusively used Apple computers.
- Fall licensing internship application deadline fast approaching — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 20, 2012 03:35 PM
- We are looking for an intern to work in our Licensing and Compliance Lab from September 17th to December 14th.
- The Shield Act fails to protect free software from patents — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 07, 2012 05:59 PM
- The Saving High-Tech Innovators from Egregious Legal Disputes Act (SHIELD Act) fails to protect the free software community from software patents.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (July 2012) — by karl — last modified Aug 06, 2012 06:01 PM
- There were 21 new GNU releases this month!