Heed this Dennis Bell
- A distress call from a company threatened by a patent troll — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jul 11, 2013 10:36 AM
- The FSF recently received a message from a software company in the legislative sights of the notorious patent troll NeoMedia Technologies. The company's lawyer, Charles Kramer, asked us to share a message with our supporters.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 12th — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 10, 2013 05:11 PM
- This Fourth of July, we stand by the Fourth Amendment and against mass NSA surveillance — by libby — last modified Jul 09, 2013 12:34 AM
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. - Fourth Amendment, US Constitution
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 22 new GNU releases! — by libby — last modified Jul 01, 2013 11:15 AM
- 22 new GNU releases this month (as of June 25, 2013): #61
- Hi, I'm Sankha, summer campaigns intern — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 28, 2013 12:38 PM
- I am Sankha Narayan Guria, a second-year undergraduate in India. I will be working with the Free Software Foundation as an intern this summer. I am primarily a developer and contribute to Mozilla Firefox. I have also been a Mozilla Rep and have been involved in creating communities in different software-related fields.
- Richard Stallman becomes a Hall-of-Famer — by libby — last modified Jun 26, 2013 02:04 PM
- Today Free Software Foundation founder and president Richard Stallman was inducted into the 2013 Internet Hall of Fame!