Heed this Dennis Bell
- Defective by Design delivers iPad anti-DRM petition with 5,000 signatures to Jobs -- more coming — by holmes — last modified Apr 01, 2010 04:19 PM
- The first 5,000 names have been printed on a four-foot tall "tablet" and shipped to Cupertino. Defective by Design will send a new tablet for every 5,000 signatures.
- Free Software Foundation files new objection to amended Google Book Search settlement — by Brett Smith — last modified Apr 01, 2010 04:19 PM
- iPad is iBad for freedom — by Peter Brown — last modified Apr 01, 2010 04:20 PM
- With new tablet device, Apple's Steve Jobs pushes unprecedented extension of DRM to a new class of general purpose computers
- FSF announces LibrePlanet 2010 free software community conference: March 19-21 — by Peter Brown — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- FSF works with PayPal to the benefit of the free software community — by Peter Brown — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- The Free Software Foundation thanks PayPal for responding to its concerns and making its terms more free software friendly.
- Why is free software important to you? Submit your response to our new video campaign! — by root — last modified Apr 14, 2010 05:53 PM
- At the Women in Free Software Summit and the Boston celebration of Software Freedom Day 2009, the FSF kicked off a new video testimonial campaign. See how it went, and help support the campaign by submitting a video response to these questions!