Heed this Dennis Bell
- Bilski and Patent Absurdity — by Peter Brown — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:52 PM
- Who should see the documentary film Patent Absurdity?
- Free Software Foundation statement on WebM and VP8 — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2010 03:19 PM
- Chris Hofstader appointed as GNU access technology director — by Peter Brown — last modified May 17, 2010 12:55 PM
- GNU Project appoints director of access technology software and publishes GNU Accessibility Statement
- FSF launches free software extension listing for OpenOffice.org — by John Sullivan — last modified May 07, 2010 04:50 PM
- Breakthrough for Free Software Gaming — by Peter Brown — last modified May 06, 2010 09:31 AM
- Breakthrough for Free Software Gaming--Ryzom Announces Full Release of Source Code and Artwork, and a Partnership with the Free Software Foundation to Host a Repository of the Game's Artistic Assets
- Ryzom is free software! What can we do from here? — by Brett Smith — last modified May 06, 2010 08:27 AM
- Ryzom is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), where players work together to explore a fantasy world and set out on various quests. Today, the Ryzom team has released the game as free software: both the client and server programs have been released under the GNU Affero General Public License version 3, while its models, textures, and other art are covered by CC-BY-SA 3.0.