Heed this Dennis Bell
- New highs for LibrePlanet — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 26, 2014 07:41 PM
- What does it mean when, over a single year, the number of people who come to LibrePlanet more than doubles?
- Introducing Jaewoo, the Licensing Team's spring intern — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 24, 2014 04:26 PM
- Jaewoo Cho recently started working at the FSF as a licensing intern. In this post, he writes about his experience with free software and his goals for the internship.
- LibrePlanet 2014: Day one wrap-up — by wtheaker — last modified Mar 22, 2014 11:13 PM
- The first day of LibrePlanet 2014 was a huge success, thanks to the work of our tireless volunteers, staff, and speakers.
- Matthew Garrett, GNOME Foundation's Outreach Program for Women are Free Software Award winners — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 25, 2014 04:09 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA — Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 — Free Software Foundation president Richard M. Stallman announced the winners of the FSF's annual Free Software Awards at a ceremony on Saturday, March 22nd, held during the LibrePlanet 2014 conference at MIT, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Two awards were given: the Award for the Advancement of Free Software, and the Award for Projects of Social Benefit.
- How I made a video for LibrePlanet using all free software — by danfitzm — last modified Mar 26, 2014 03:21 PM
- At last year's LibrePlanet (2013), I had the opportunity to watch much of the footage used in this video being shot. This was my first LibrePlanet and I found that congenial conversations and insightful talks were both available in abundance. A few friendly conversations later, I volunteered to edit the LibrePlanet video using all free software -- something I had been looking for the opportunity to try. I have been producing, shooting and editing videos for the past ten years or so, but using the editing software available at the local community access TV station in Newton, MA (just a short subway ride from the FSF offices in Boston).
- Will you be at LibrePlanet this weekend? — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 20, 2014 06:23 PM
- The FSF office is abuzz with activity as the free software community gathers in the Boston area for LibrePlanet.