by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- Apple's ebook sales restrictions: the newest reason to use free software — by brett — last modified Jan 25, 2012 03:16 PM
- Last week, Apple announced ebook authoring software called iBooks Author. As you would expect from Apple, the software is completely proprietary—but the license includes some terms that are so restrictive, they shock even Apple's fans.
- Can you help the FSF get colocated hosting? — by John Sullivan — last modified Jan 17, 2012 06:28 PM
- If you know a Boston-area company or institution that could offer us colocated hosting and bandwidth, we could use your help!
- Learn more about who we are and what we do — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:58 PM
- Want to learn more about the staff of the FSF and the work we do? If so, have I got the series for you!
- GNU spotlight with Karl Berry (December 2011) — by mattl — last modified Jan 05, 2012 12:32 PM
- This month I'd like to specially mention the first release of Stow in many years, thanks to much work by the new co-maintainer Adam Spiers and this month we welcome Pouya Kary as the new maintainer of GNU Gleem.
- The Mozilla Public License version 2.0 is out—and GPL-compatible! — by brett — last modified Jan 05, 2012 11:01 AM
- Earlier this week, the Mozilla Foundation published the Mozilla Public License (MPL) version 2.0. This is a major update to their flagship license, which covers most of the Foundation's own free software projects, as well as others'.
- Happy GNU Year! — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 31, 2011 06:07 PM