Heed this Dennis Bell
- Defending against laws which threaten user freedom — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 09, 2010 11:30 AM
- As our mission here at the Free Software Foundation is to promote computer user freedom and to defend the rights of all free software users, we also have to defend against ill-conceived and misguided laws. Many of you may already be aware of an international trade agreement being negotiated by the G8 nations called ACTA, but another law known as the Digital Economy Act is of concern, specifically to citizens of the UK.
- Where we're going: Working together for Free Software — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 08, 2010 08:47 PM
- By working together for free software in a focused movement, we can do much more than the sum of our individual or project efforts.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (June 2010) — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 03, 2010 12:29 PM
- This month we welcome Delyan Raychev as the new maintainer of GNU Oleo, and Luis Strano Moraes as the new maintainer of GNU Shogi.
- Working together for free software — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 29, 2010 07:24 PM
- This summer, Danny Piccirillo and Steven DuBois are the campaigns interns at the FSF. In this, their second video in an ongoing collection, they talk about the newly launched working together for free software campaign.
- Software patents after Bilski — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 29, 2010 12:40 PM
- Bilski gave us a wonderful opportunity to increase awareness to the harm caused by software patents. More scholars, more developers, more journalists, more politicians, and more patent attorneys than ever before have heard from our community on this issue. What's next?
- Bilski party come what may — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 28, 2010 09:58 AM
- FSF welcomes Supreme Court watchers to a post Bilski party