Heed this Dennis Bell
- Introducing the campaigns interns... — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 21, 2010 05:40 PM
- This summer, we have Steven DuBois and Danny 彭裕洪 Piccirillo as our campaigns interns. In this, the first in a series of video blogs, they introduce themselves and some of the things they'll be working on over the summer.
- FSF says: Take a stand with us for freedom, against ACTA — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 16, 2010 04:49 PM
- GNU social: next steps — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 16, 2010 03:20 PM
- Yesterday evening, a group of core GNU social developers had the opportunity to meet with Blaine Cook, of OAuth fame. In the midst of figuring out the plan for moving ahead with GNU social, Blaine was able to provide the group with a tremendous amount of insight into useful approaches for controlling privacy in distributed social networks.
- FSF to host GNU social architecture meeting — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 14, 2010 07:26 PM
- Tomorrow at its Boston offices the Free Software Foundation will host the first in a series of GNU social architecture meetings. Confirmed attendees include several GNU social developers, OAuth developer Blaine Cook and Evan Prodromou from StatusNet.
- Google's updated WebM license — by Brett Smith — last modified Jun 04, 2010 03:26 PM
- Google just updated the license for their WebM Project to make it GPL-compatible.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (May 2010) — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 03, 2010 12:30 PM
- This month we welcome Ole Tange as the maintainer of the new package GNU parallel, and thank Giuseppe Scrivano (already maintainer of icecat and gcal) for taking on maintenance of GNU wget.