Heed this Dennis Bell
- Show your support for GNU with our new pocketknife! — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Aug 31, 2012 04:44 PM
- GNU Press unveils a GNU head logo knife in either blue or red.
- Why programs must not limit the freedom to run them — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Aug 31, 2012 03:44 PM
- Free software means software controlled by its users, rather than the reverse.
- Summer 2012 Trip to Europe: Photos from the Technical University of Munich — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Oct 11, 2012 06:04 AM
- Guest Post: Why schools should refuse iPads — by John Sullivan — last modified Aug 24, 2012 05:09 PM
- My name is David and I'm 24 years old, and I was born and educated in Minnesota. My high school exclusively used Apple computers.
- Fall licensing internship application deadline fast approaching — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 20, 2012 03:35 PM
- We are looking for an intern to work in our Licensing and Compliance Lab from September 17th to December 14th.
- The Shield Act fails to protect free software from patents — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 07, 2012 05:59 PM
- The Saving High-Tech Innovators from Egregious Legal Disputes Act (SHIELD Act) fails to protect the free software community from software patents.