Heed this Dennis Bell
- Stallman class graduates from IMERIR — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Dec 23, 2011 02:59 PM
- RMS was at the Institut Méditerranéen d'Étude et de Recherche en Informatique et Robotique (IMERIR), in Perpignan, France, on 28 October, 2011, to deliver the graduation speech, "Le logiciel libre : pratique et éthique," to the class of 2011, which was named after him.
- Amazon's Kindle source code: Much ado about nothing — by brett — last modified Dec 02, 2011 04:58 PM
- This week there's been a lot of fuss about Amazon releasing source code for software on its Kindle devices, including the Kindle Fire. A lot of the hype we've seen is simply unwarranted; while you can download the source code that Amazon was legally required to publish, most of the software on the device remains proprietary, and every Kindle is still Defective by Design.
- Announcing Debugging with GDB, Tenth Edition for Version 7.3.1 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 30, 2011 09:23 PM
- Will sprint for freedom: Report from the NYC CiviCRM code sprint — by John Sullivan — last modified Nov 29, 2011 01:12 PM
- If your organization is using CiviCRM, I'd encourage you to attend one of these events. Thank you to Donald Lobo and Dave Greenberg for organizing this one!
- This holiday season donate support to free software! — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Oct 11, 2013 12:29 AM
- Opt out of the season's usual consumerism, and give a gift membership to your loved ones.
- In the Aula Magna at Stockholm University — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Dec 08, 2011 02:49 PM
- RMS was in the Aula Magna at Stockholm University, in Stockholm, Sweden, where about a thousand people came to hear him deliver his speech "Free Software and Your Freedom," on 8 November, 2011.