Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 23 new GNU releases! — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 01, 2014 04:39 PM
- 23 new GNU releases in the last month (as of June 28, 2014):
- Introducing Alex Patel, our summer Campaigns intern — by apatel — last modified Jun 30, 2014 04:10 PM
- My name is Alex Patel, and I'll be working as an intern with the campaigns team at the Free Software Foundation this summer. This fall, I will be a sophomore at Harvard College in Cambridge, MA, at which I'm pursuing a joint degree in computer science and philosophy.
- Encryption, chiffrement, шифрование; launching translations of our Email Self-Defense guide — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jul 22, 2014 03:40 PM
- We're proud to announce the translation of Email Self-Defense, our beginner's guide to email encryption, into six new languages.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 27 — by wtheaker — last modified Jun 26, 2014 11:26 AM
- Coming soon: Email Self-Defense in Spanish, German, Portuguese, and more — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 26, 2014 05:12 PM
- We're excited to announce that volunteers are currently working on translations of the guide and infographic into ten languages. Wow!
- US Supreme Court makes the right decision to nix Alice Corp. patent, but more work needed to end software patents for good — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 19, 2014 05:58 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, June 19, 2014 -- Today the United States Supreme Court unanimously ruled a prominent software patent invalid in the case of Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank, saying that implementing an abstract idea on a computer does not make that idea patent-eligible.