Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (November 2010) — by Matt Lee — last modified Dec 13, 2010 12:52 PM
- A monthly look at updates and new releases in the GNU operating system.
- New US cybersecurity bill could threaten free software — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 10, 2010 05:49 PM
- US Government seized 82 web site domains -- a preview of the Internet blacklist? — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 02, 2010 01:50 PM
- Please add your name to the petition against COICA.
- Savannah and www.gnu.org downtime — by bernie — last modified Dec 02, 2010 01:35 AM
- Over the weekend, Savannah was compromised. Here's a chronological account of the events:
- Gaming on GNU/Linux: Ryzom MMORPG Goes Native! — by Peter Brown — last modified Nov 30, 2010 01:09 PM
- GNU contributor statistics for November 2010 — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Nov 30, 2010 12:14 PM
- As part of an article for the forthcoming FSF bulletin, I gathered a large sample of the more recent copyright assignments for GNU contributors and broke them down by country. The sample shows sixty-six countries represented; and while the number of contributors from China and India are relatively small, the proportions are rapidly shifting.