Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF statement on jury's partial verdict in Oracle v Google — by Joshua Gay — last modified Oct 30, 2014 01:40 PM
- Were it grounded in reality, Oracle's claim that copyright law gives them proprietary control over any software that uses a particular functional API would be terrible for free software and programmers everywhere.
- GNU spotlight with Karl Berry (April 2012) — by Matt Lee — last modified May 08, 2012 07:45 PM
- New GNU releases as of April 30, 2012:
- March 2012 Trip to Europe: Photos from Madrid — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified May 09, 2012 07:57 AM
- In Singapore — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified May 08, 2012 01:51 PM
- RMS was in Singapore in March 2012.
- Coalition against Digital Restrictions Management ready to go for May 4th Day Against DRM — by Matt Lee — last modified May 04, 2012 06:08 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, May 3, 2012 -- Defective by Design will hold its annual International Day Against DRM on Friday, May 4th, targeting the use of Digital Restrictions Management on ebooks. Several other organizations have joined to express their concern for the freedoms of authors and readers, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Creative Commons, O'Reilly Media, No Starch Press, the Accessible Computing Foundation, Libre Graphics Magazine, Fight for the Future, Angry Robot Books, APRIL, the Free Software Foundation and its sister organizations, FSF France, FSF India and FSF Europe.
- FSF Job Opportunity: Operations Assistant — by Matt Lee — last modified May 14, 2012 03:26 PM
- This position is now closed for applications. Thank you to everyone who applied.