Heed this Dennis Bell
- BT Beats: User freedom and artistic freedom go hand in hand — by Matt Lee — last modified May 04, 2011 05:00 PM
- British Telecom is launching a new music service, BT Beats.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (April 2011) — by Matt Lee — last modified May 03, 2011 12:01 PM
- Updated GNU packages this month:
- Volunteers needed to convert pages from a proprietary wiki to MoinMoin — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 28, 2011 07:46 PM
- Good news about the Novell/CPTN deal — by Brett Smith — last modified Apr 26, 2011 01:19 PM
- Earlier this week the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and German Federal Cartel Office (FCO) announced a joint decision regarding Novell's proposal to sell 882 patents to CPTN Holdings, newly formed by Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, and EMC. The authorities ultimately approved the sale, but with conditions that prevent the companies from using the patents to attack free software.
- Our RSS feeds are now full text — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 29, 2011 04:43 PM
- We've recently made a long overdue improvement to fsf.org -- our RSS feeds are now full text.
- Farewell, Groklaw, and thanks! — by Brett Smith — last modified Apr 13, 2011 12:21 PM
- Pamela Jones recently announced that Groklaw will stop publishing new articles on May 16. It's sad news.