Heed this Dennis Bell
- Introducing Jonathan Nadeau, FSF campaigns intern — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 13, 2011 11:26 AM
- My name is Jonathan Nadeau and I'm a husband, a father of three, and a blind GNU/Linux user. I'm also the host of three podcasts about free software. I interview project leaders of free software and GNU/Linux distributions. This summer I'm interning with the FSF's campaigns team.
- Introducing the systems team summer intern — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 08, 2011 05:41 PM
- Hi! My name is Martin Dluhos and I am very fortunate to have an opportunity to intern with the systems team at the FSF this summer.
- Introducing the Compliance Lab's summer intern — by Brett Smith — last modified Jul 08, 2011 03:05 PM
- William Theaker recently started working at the FSF as this summer's licensing intern. In this post, he writes about what brought him to free software, and the goals for his internship.
- Are you up to the Tor challenge? — by Matt Lee — last modified Jun 10, 2011 05:10 PM
- Help anonymous expression online for people around the world.
- Statement on OpenOffice.org's move to Apache — by Brett Smith — last modified Jun 10, 2011 10:56 AM
- When OpenOffice.org moves to a non-copyleft license, there's a ready replacement for people who want a productivity suite that does more to protect their freedom: LibreOffice.
- Two new projects can help free software replace Skype — by Brett Smith — last modified Jun 08, 2011 05:59 PM
- GNU Free Call and WebRTC are both building frameworks that stand to make Skype obsolete.