Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU Generation 2.0 — by Matt Lee — last modified May 17, 2010 04:45 PM
- After many successful months of GNU Generation, GNU Generation 2.0 was officially announced at LibrePlanet 2010. This builds upon the original GNU Generation by lowering the entry barrier to free software contribution, and making the program more extensible. So what is new? In a nutshell:
- Bradley Kuhn Joins the FSF Board — by Peter Brown — last modified Apr 01, 2010 03:05 PM
- When I started working at the Free Software Foundation in September 2001, it was to join a team that then-executive director Bradley Kuhn was putting together. It was a period of transition for the FSF.
- FSF Advocates Free Software for U.S. IPEC Joint Strategic Plan — by Brett Smith — last modified Apr 12, 2010 03:26 PM
- FSF Opposes More Copyright Enforcement in Joint Strategic Plan — by Brett Smith — last modified Apr 12, 2010 03:15 PM
- The United States' newly-created "Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator" asked for public comments on a Joint Strategic Plan to make copyright enforcement more effective. The FSF submitted an argument that the government should adopt free software and encourage its use elsewhere to provide more freedom to computer users and reduce the need for such enforcement. The full text of the comment appears below.
- Finding Oodles of Adas — by deborah — last modified May 17, 2010 04:45 PM
- My thoughts on the Women's Caucus we held on Sunday and a few of the inspiring women who participated.
- 2009 Free Software Awards Announced — by Peter Brown — last modified May 19, 2011 12:53 PM
- Free Software Award Winners: John Gilmore and the Internet Archive