Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: March 11th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Mar 10, 2016 04:28 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Join the struggle to keep digital restrictions out of Web standards — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 08, 2016 03:38 PM
- An important development is ongoing in our Defective by Design campaign, which fights Digital Restrictions Management (DRM).
- Free Software Foundation submits comment to Copyright Office with over 1200 co-signers calling for end to DMCA anti-circumvention provisions — by Joshua Gay — last modified Mar 08, 2016 10:17 AM
- A short update on GNU General Public License (GPL) compatibility questions — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 11, 2016 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF)'s Licensing & Compliance Lab has been tracking the public discussion of licensing issues surrounding ZFS and the kernel Linux with interest. We haven't made any statement about it, but we plan to soon.
- Twenty new GNU releases in the last month (as of February 24, 2016) — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 02, 2016 10:25 AM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 29, 2016 02:24 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky