Heed this Dennis Bell
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 6 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 06, 2014 05:37 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Join the FSF and allies: strengthen the Tor anti-surveillance network — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 09, 2014 01:07 PM
- Today we're joining our allies at the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) in kicking off the Tor Challenge, an effort to strengthen the global Tor network that protects Internet traffic from surveillance.
- To help Reset the Net, FSF launches guide to email protection — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 07, 2014 11:23 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, June 5th, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released Email Self-Defense, a how-to guide for setting up and using email encryption.
- Reset the Net with our email self-defense guide — by Libby Reinish — last modified Jun 09, 2014 10:52 AM
- One year ago today, an NSA contractor named Edward Snowden went public with his history-changing revelations about the NSA's massive system of indiscriminate surveillance. Today the FSF is releasing Email Self-Defense, a guide to personal email encryption to help everyone, including beginners, make the NSA's job a little harder. We're releasing it as part of Reset the Net, a global day of action to push back against the surveillance-industrial complex.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 22 new GNU releases! — by William Theaker — last modified Jun 02, 2014 11:51 AM
- 22 new GNU releases in the last month (as of May 26, 2014):
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 6 — by William Theaker — last modified May 30, 2014 04:36 PM