- FSF adds speakers for LibrePlanet conference on GNU/Linux: March 21st-22nd — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 04, 2009 05:47 PM
- EndSoftwarePatents.org Phase II: developing a global resource and campaign — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 23, 2009 05:45 PM
- By organizing this information and delivering it into the hands of activists and law makers, we can form an immense tool to help existing and future campaigns around the world -- Ciaran O'Riordan, Director End Software Patents.
- FSF announces annual meeting March 21-22: The LibrePlanet 2009 conference — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 05, 2009 05:11 PM
- GCC Libraries Get Updated License Exception — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 27, 2009 01:54 PM
- A new license exception will allow the entire GCC codebase to be upgraded to GPLv3, and enable the development of a plugin framework for GCC.
- BadVista: We hardly knew ye — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 09, 2009 12:48 PM
- "The fact that Microsoft has repeatedly extended XP cutoff deadlines and is releasing a public beta of Windows 7 today is proof of Vista's failure"