Heed this Dennis Bell
- IPA Font license added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Sep 15, 2014 04:42 PM
- New free license for fonts added to license list
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: September 12 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Sep 12, 2014 07:11 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- ThinkPenguin wireless router now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 21, 2014 04:51 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, September 12, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the ThinkPenguin Wireless N-Broadband Router (TPE-NWIFIROUTER). The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy. This is the first router to receive RYF certification from the FSF.
- Tell the FCC: Net Neutrality is (still) crucial to free software — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 10, 2014 01:04 PM
- Net neutrality, the principle that all traffic on the Internet should be treated equally, should be a basic right for Internet users. It's also crucial for free software's continued growth and success.
- Free Software Foundation statement on the new iPhone, Apple Pay, and Apple Watch — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 09, 2014 03:24 PM
- The Free Software Foundation encourages users to avoid all Apple products, in the interest of their own freedom and the freedom of those around them.
- Interview with GNU remotecontrol — by wtheaker — last modified Sep 09, 2014 04:04 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.