Heed this Dennis Bell
- May 2014 - Hsinchu City, Taiwan - At NTHU — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jun 09, 2014 02:49 PM
- RMS was in the International Conference Hall of National Tsing Hua University's Learning Resources Center, in Hsinchu City, Taiwan, where several hundred people came to hear him deliver his speech "A Free Digital Society," on May 9th, 2014.
- FSF statement on Court of Appeals ruling in Oracle v Google — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 27, 2014 12:40 PM
- The Federal Circuit has ruled in Oracle's favor, which has reintroduced confusion and uncertainty on a user's freedom to use APIs.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 23 — by William Theaker — last modified May 21, 2014 05:21 PM
- Tehnoetic wireless USB adapter now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 09, 2014 11:49 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, May 21, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the Tehnoetic TET-N150 wireless USB adapter.
- Fall 2013 FSF Bulletin now available online — by William Theaker — last modified May 16, 2014 04:36 PM
- The latest Free Software Foundation Bulletin for fall 2013 is now online. Check it out for interesting articles on free software and free software activism.
- FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 02, 2014 11:21 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA — Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 — In response to Mozilla's announcement that it is reluctantly adopting DRM in its Firefox Web browser, Free Software Foundation executive director John Sullivan made the following statement: