Heed this Dennis Bell
- March through May 2015 - Quezón City, Iligan, Yangon, Mandalay, Lyon — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jun 23, 2015 09:58 AM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews François Marier of Libravatar — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jul 08, 2015 12:31 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Sysadmin adventures: When weather threatens our work — by mv — last modified Jun 01, 2015 11:01 AM
- With summer fast approaching in Boston, I appreciate the FSF office's air conditioning system. It keeps us comfortable in the heat, but during the record-breaking snowfall this winter, the system broke down, and as a result I found myself on an unexpected adventure.
- Asking Obama to protect encryption, and why that's not enough — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 26, 2015 03:07 PM
- This week the FSF added our signature to a coalition letter addressed to Barack Obama, calling on him to reject any proposal to systematically undermine the encryption used to secure digital devices and software made in the US.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 22 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 26, 2015 10:34 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Free Software Foundation announces deputy director search — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 14, 2015 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, would love to find an experienced, Boston-based deputy director to expand our leadership team.