Heed this Dennis Bell
- Happy Software Freedom Day! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 22, 2014 11:02 AM
- This is the eleventh year of Software Freedom Day, and people are holding events in almost 100 countries.
- LibrePlanet is coming March 21-22, 2015: Propose a session! — by Libby Reinish — last modified Sep 16, 2014 04:04 PM
- LibrePlanet 2015 is coming! We're excited to announce that next year's conference will be held March 21-22, 2015 in Cambridge, MA. The Free Software Foundation is teaming up with the Student Information Processing Board at MIT once again to bring you a conference you won't want to miss.
- LibrePlanet is coming March 21-22, 2015, call for proposals now open for annual free software conference — by Libby Reinish — last modified Sep 16, 2014 03:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Tuesday, September 16, 2015 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) and Student Information Processing Board (SIPB) at MIT today announced the dates for the LibrePlanet free software conference, which will be held March 21-22, 2015, in Cambridge, MA. The call for sessions is now open, as is the call for exhibitors and volunteers.
- IPA Font license added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Sep 15, 2014 04:42 PM
- New free license for fonts added to license list
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: September 12 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Sep 12, 2014 07:11 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- ThinkPenguin wireless router now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 21, 2014 04:51 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, September 12, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the ThinkPenguin Wireless N-Broadband Router (TPE-NWIFIROUTER). The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy. This is the first router to receive RYF certification from the FSF.