Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free Software Directory meeting recap for August 26th, 2016 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 30, 2016 03:18 PM
- Check out the great work our volunteers accomplished at the last Free Software Directory meeting.
- FSF Job Opportunity: Copyright and Licensing Associate — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 22, 2016 04:20 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect computer user freedom, seeks a motivated and talented Boston-based individual to be our full-time Copyright and Licensing Associate.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: August 26th — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 25, 2016 10:07 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Stefano Zacchiroli of Software Heritage — by donalrdr3 — last modified Aug 25, 2016 10:44 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Stefano Zacchiroli of Software Heritage.
- Only a short time left to support Libre Tea Computer Card; crowdfunding ends August 26th — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 24, 2016 05:42 PM
- The crowdfunding campaign for Earth-friendly EOMA68 Computing Devices project on Crowd Supply ends August 26th.
- FSF Job Opportunity: Web Developer — by John Sullivan — last modified Sep 01, 2016 10:15 AM
- Free Software Foundation is hiring a Web Developer