- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Guillaume Roguez, Ring Project Director — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 13, 2017 03:46 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Guillaume Roguez, the Project Director of Ring
- Hardware we certified in 2015 to Respect Your Freedom — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jan 06, 2016 04:47 PM
- The world of computer hardware products is in many respects a dark and dismal place when it comes to computer user freedom: graphics processors, network controllers, and even the low-level boot systems of most computers use proprietary software. However, we know that this situation is not due to a lack of demand from users for hardware that respects them. People want this, but in the absence of options, have just resigned themselves to accepting mistreatment.
- Happy GNU Year! Last chance to give in 2015 — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 30, 2015 03:49 PM
- November/December 2015 - Ghent and Mexico — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jan 07, 2016 11:06 AM
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: 22 new GNU releases in the last month as of December 24, 2015 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 06, 2016 10:32 AM
- A look at the FSF tech team's tireless work for user freedom — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 29, 2015 10:13 PM
- Our tech team keeps the FSF and the GNU Project running -- and in order to fulfill their goals for 2016, they need your support.