Heed this Dennis Bell
- Be a guide for tech giving — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Dec 11, 2015 06:35 PM
- In the flurry of holiday advertising that happens at the end of the year, many people are swept into buying electronics gifts that trample their recipients' freedom and that take more than they give.
- By 12/15: Send us comments to rally the Dept. of Ed. toward free licensing — by Joshua Gay — last modified Dec 14, 2015 03:35 PM
- The U.S. Department of Education has issued a notice of proposed rule making (NPRM) with a request for comments from the public regarding new regulations relating to the licensing of grant-funded works -- both software and courseware.
- Got a light? Help the FSF's guiding light shine brighter — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 07, 2015 10:28 AM
- For thirty years, the Free Software Foundation has been seen as a guiding light for the free software movement, fighting for computer user freedom worldwide -- but we can't continue this work without your support.
- It's Fall, still, and the Bulletin is out! — by Stephen Mahood — last modified Dec 02, 2015 10:02 AM
- Recap from October 2015 at Kent State University — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Nov 30, 2015 03:42 PM
- FSF to begin accepting GPG signatures for copyright assignments from Italy — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 30, 2015 04:51 PM
- The FSF is pleased to announce that we can begin accepting GPG signatures for assignments from contributors residing in Italy.