Heed this Dennis Bell
- Sysadmin adventures: When weather threatens our work — by mv — last modified Jun 01, 2015 11:01 AM
- With summer fast approaching in Boston, I appreciate the FSF office's air conditioning system. It keeps us comfortable in the heat, but during the record-breaking snowfall this winter, the system broke down, and as a result I found myself on an unexpected adventure.
- Asking Obama to protect encryption, and why that's not enough — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 26, 2015 03:07 PM
- This week the FSF added our signature to a coalition letter addressed to Barack Obama, calling on him to reject any proposal to systematically undermine the encryption used to secure digital devices and software made in the US.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 22 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 26, 2015 10:34 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Free Software Foundation announces deputy director search — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 14, 2015 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, would love to find an experienced, Boston-based deputy director to expand our leadership team.
- LibrePlanet forever! Watch five sessions from 2015 online — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 13, 2015 10:47 AM
- We're happy to announce that recordings of five sessions from LibrePlanet 2015 are now online. Whether you couldn't make it to the conference and are watching these for the first time, or attended and want to see them again, we hope you enjoy.
- El último borrador filtrado del acuerdo TPP demuestra amenazas sistemáticas a las libertades en el software — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 11, 2015 04:39 PM
- Líderes clave del congreso de EEUU acaban de llegar a un acuerdo para apurar la «vía rápida» a la "vía rápida" (fast track) para aprobar el tratado TPP. Si bien la amenaza del TPP ha persistido por años, ¡ahora es el momento de rechazarlo!