Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 19 new GNU releases! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 13, 2013 08:03 PM
- 19 new GNU releases this month (as of February 25, 2013):
- Petition to protect the right to unlock cellphones garners 111,000+ signers; White House must now respond — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 28, 2013 02:24 PM
- On February 13th, we asked you to join in with thousands of others to call on the White House to protect users where the Copyright Office had failed. Because of your actions, the White House now must respond to the call to fix the DMCA anti-circumvention exemptions list in order to protect the right to unlock cell phones. But there is more we should do.
- Excitement building for LibrePlanet! Sign up before it fills up! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 25, 2013 06:01 PM
- It's only a month before LibrePlanet 2013: "Commit Change" and the campaigns team is in a flurry of activity, putting the finishing touches on the conference plans. People are registering quickly and it's great to see how much everyone is looking forward to the conference.
- Winners announced for free software gaming's highest honor, the Liberated Pixel Cup — by libby — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 22, 2013 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today is proud to announce the winner of the first Liberated Pixel Cup, a design competition of free software video games using only freely licensed art and media.
- Winners announced for free software gaming's highest honor, the Liberated Pixel Cup — by libby — last modified Feb 25, 2013 05:53 PM
- We're proud to announce the completion of the first LPC, a design competition of free software video games using only freely licensed art and media. The winner is Lurking Patrol Comrades, which, according to judges, is an "impressive MMORPG with a vast world, plenty of characters to speak to [and] both a melee and a magic based battle system."
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 27 new GNU releases! — by libby — last modified Feb 20, 2013 11:35 AM
- 27 new GNU releases this month (as of January 24, 2012):