Heed this Dennis Bell
- Wietse Venema and Creative Commons announced as winners of the 2008 annual free software awards — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2011 12:53 PM
- FSF adds speakers for LibrePlanet conference on GNU/Linux: March 21st-22nd — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 04, 2009 05:47 PM
- EndSoftwarePatents.org Phase II: developing a global resource and campaign — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 23, 2009 05:45 PM
- By organizing this information and delivering it into the hands of activists and law makers, we can form an immense tool to help existing and future campaigns around the world -- Ciaran O'Riordan, Director End Software Patents.
- FSF announces annual meeting March 21-22: The LibrePlanet 2009 conference — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 05, 2009 05:11 PM
- GCC Libraries Get Updated License Exception — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 27, 2009 01:54 PM
- A new license exception will allow the entire GCC codebase to be upgraded to GPLv3, and enable the development of a plugin framework for GCC.